BEST HOSPITALS 2013
Are you or a family member facing serious illness or complex surgery? When the stakes are high, you want the very best care you can get. U.S.News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2013 can guide you to the top-ranked medical centers for both adults and children in specialties from cancer and heart problems to respiratory disorders and orthopedics.
- The highest-ranked medical centers in your area
- Medicine's Front Lines: Step inside the operating room for a heart transplant
- The latest advances in the battle against autism
- How to be a proactive patient
- The coming revolution in cancer treatment
- Best Diets: Should you give up meat?
- Preventing or delaying Alzheimer's disease
for $5.99 (+ shipping & handling)
For discounts on orders of 25 or more copies or to order by phone, call 1-800-836-6397.