Pope John Paul II: Pilgrim, Prophet, Pope
From the church pews to the fortresses of communism, John Paul II changed the world. History will surely remember him as one of the most influential figures of the 20th century. As the longest-reigning pontiff of modern times, Pope John Paul II transformed the papacy. He was the most traveled, the most visible, and the most vocal of pontiffs. In this special commemorative issue, U.S. News & World Report explores the considerable legacy of a remarkable life.
- A Call to Serve: The life of Karol Wojtyla
- Assassination: The mystery that still shrouds the attempt on his life
- Solidarity: Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II and the fall of the Communist empire
- America: Rome’s curious relationship with the United States
- The Vicars of Christ: A history of the papacy
- The Next Pope: Amid secrecy, an agenda for change
- And much more!
$7.99 (+ shipping & handling)
For discounted bulk orders, or to order by phone, call 1-800-836-6397.