The U.S. News Guide to Paying for College
How can you get a college degree without going hopelessly into debt? Which majors have the best return on investment? What are the best ways to save for college, get financial aid, and obtain student loans? U.S. News & World Report, publisher of the influential Best Colleges guides, has assembled a team of journalists, education experts, and financial analysts to help you navigate the confusing world of 529 plans, net price calculators, and Parent Plus loans. In 34 chapters, they address such topics as whether parents should pay for college, defining key financial aid terms, how much to borrow, overlooked ways to pay for college, and how to reduce the costs of college and college loans.
- College Majors with the Best Return on Investment
- 5 Big Financial Aid Lies
- Think Hard Before Borrowing For College
- Consider These Options to Cut College Costs
- Review Your 529 Plan to Meet College Savings Goals
- 6 Steps To Reducing Your College Loan Costs
Starting at $5.99 (+ shipping & handling)
Also available on:
For discounted bulk orders, or to order by phone, call 1-800-836-6397.
ISBN 13: 9781629215686