Here's a little food for thought that you can serve up as an appetizer for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Fox News says that pepper spray is a "food product" and Congress thinks tomato paste on pizza is a vegetable. What does Chef Ramsey think?
Wednesday President Obama plans to pardon a turkey for Thanksgiving. No word yet on whether former Speaker Newt Gingrich will accept the offer.
Gingrich's idea for training our children for the jobs of the future is to make them clean toilets. Newt Gingrich may be childish but he doesn't care about children.
Thursday is a time for giving thanks. Former Gov. Mitt Romney will thank God that his toughest competition is Newt Gingrich.
Former Sen. Rick Sanctorum believes economic suffering is good for Americans. Good for him and the 1 percent. Bad for the rest of us, the 99 percent. Wall Street occupied Washington long before demonstrators occupied Wall Street.
Last week Herman Cain asked Secret Service agents to protect him…from late night comics and videotaped interviews. If Herman Cain can't stand up to the media, he won't have much success fighting terrorists.
Sanctity of marriage? Conservatives who oppose gay marriage should also oppose Kardashian marriages.
How low can it go? With approval of Congress in the toilet at 9 percent, there wasn't anyone left to be disappointed at the failure of the "super committee."
Now that the uber deficit committee is out of business, let's try something really useful like starting a super committee on job creation.
Press reports Monday featured a new study by Fairleigh Dickinson University which shows that Fox News viewers know less about current affairs than everybody else. And this is news?
On Thursday, I will give thanks for the brave souls in the Occupy Wall Street movement who are freezing their butts off to stand up for working families.
- See photos of the "Occupy" protests.
- Read Robert Schlesinger on why the GOP (and Democrats) should be thankful for Mitt Romney.
- Read about 7 groups with reason to protest.