- Rod Blagojevich (Democrat, 2003-present)—charged with, among other things, conspiring to sell Barack Obama's vacant Senate seat
- George Ryan (Republican, 1999-2003)—currently serving a 6½-year sentence in federal prison for fraud
- Daniel Walker (Democrat, 1973-1977)—convicted of bank fraud after leaving office
- Otto Kerner (Democrat, 1961-1968)—convicted on 17 counts of bribery
- Lennington Small (Republican, 1921-1929)—indicted for embezzlement
Read more Five Things.
Sources: Wall Street Journal, National Governors Association