1. Minnesota, Senate, Republican Norm Coleman vs. Democrat Al Franken—The latest figures show Coleman leads by only 204 votes.
2. Georgia, Senate, Republican Saxby Chambliss vs. Democrat Jim Martin—The election will be decided by a runoff contest on December 2 after neither candidate received more than 50 percent of the vote in a three-way race with Libertarian Allen Buckley.
3. Alaska, Senate, Republican Ted Stevens vs. Democrat Mark Begich—Stevens, who was just convicted of seven felony counts, is up by 3,257 votes, but 60,000 early and absentee votes have yet to be counted.
4. Virginia, Fifth Congressional District, Republican Virgil Goode vs. Democrat Tom Perriello—As of Monday, Perriello led by 745 votes. He declared victory on Friday.
5. California, Fourth Congressional District, Republican Tom McClintock vs. Democrat Charlie Brown—The candidates are separated by 970 votes, and the election will be determined once the thousands of unprocessed ballots are counted.