By The Associated Press, Associated Press
LONDON (AP) — Here's what to watch for at the London Olympics on Wednesday:
1. KICKED OUT: Eight female badminton doubles players have been disqualified after trying to lose matches to receive a more favorable place in the tournament.
2. GYMNASTICS: Tune in for the men's individual All-Around gymnastics.
3. SWIMMING: Americans Allison Schmitt and Missy Franklin are competing in the 4x200-meter freestyle relay as the U.S. tries to bounce back from a surprising bronze in Beijing.
4. BIEBER'S WATCHING: They're huge fans and couldn't believe their eyes. The U.S. women's gymnastics champions have been getting tweets from Justin Bieber — and a call from the president of the United States.
5. BORIS DANGLING: London's eccentric mayor got stuck on a zip wire, causing a lot of mirth.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.