4. Bodemeister (Bob Baffert, Mike Smith): Arkansas Derby (G1) winner will try to become first Derby winner with four prior starts since Exterminator in 1918. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 22-1.
5. Secret Circle (Baffert, Rafael Bejarano): Baffert says his Arkansas Derby runner-up "ran a great race, too." ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 30-1.
6. Dullahan (Dale Romans, Kent Desormeaux): Came up with big finish to win Blue Grass (G1) and earn trip to Derby. ... Romans: "I think he'll run well on dirt." ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 23-1.
7. I'll Have Another (Doug O'Neil, Mario Gutierrez): Santa Anita Derby winner ships from Hollywood to Churchill on April 28. ... Jockey headed to first Derby. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 21-1.
8. Hansen (Mike Maker, Ramon Dominguez): Blue Grass runner-up gave no indication he would thrive at 1¼-mile Derby distance. ... Still won Gotham and 2-year-old championship last year. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Derby odds: 8-1.
9. Take Charge Indy (Patrick Byrne, Calvin Borel): Borel says Florida Derby winner will "get better in time." ... Never discount rail-riding Borel on Derby day. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 15-1.
10. Alpha (Kiaran McLaughlin, Dominguez): Wood runner-up being vanned to Churchill after getting an all-clear from precautionary ultrasound on left front leg to check on cut. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 21-1.
Keep an eye on: Daddy Long Legs, Daddy Nose Best, El Padrino, Mark Valeski, Sabercat.
Follow Richard Rosenblatt on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/rosenblattap
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.