1. What kind of car was John F. Kennedy riding in when he was assassinated?
A. Lincoln Continental
2. Which politician other than President Kennedy was shot on that day?
D. Texas Gov. John Connally
3. Where was Lee Harvey Oswald arrested after the assassination?
B. A theater
4. What color suit was Jackie Kennedy wearing the day of the assassination?
5. True or false: Abraham Zapruder’s iconic footage of the assassination was filmed in black and white.
False. It was in color.
6. After whom was the Warren Commission named?
A. Earl Warren
7. Prior to ascending to the Senate, who hatched the “single-bullet theory”?
D. Arlen Specter
8. Who was the only person prosecuted in connection with the assassination?
B. Clay Shaw
9. True or false: The Warren Commission Report stated that Oswald shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll.
False. The report says the shots came from the school book depository.
10. How many days after the Kennedy assassination was Oswald killed?
A. Two days