1. How many children did Joseph and Rose Kennedy have?
C. 9 (Joseph Jr., John, Rosemary, Kathleen, Eunice, Patricia, Robert, Jean, Edward)
2. Which of the following honors did former President John F. Kennedy not receive?
D. Nobel Prize
3. What is the name of the estate in McLean, Va., where Robert and Ethel Skakel Kennedy raised their 11 children?
C. Hickory Hill
4. Which of the following notable people did not marry into the Kennedy family?
C. Frank Gifford. Gifford's daughter Victoria, however, married Robert and Ethel Kennedy's son Michael.
5. True or false: John F. Kennedy was the oldest of Joseph and Rose Kennedy's children.
False. He was the second oldest behind Joseph Jr.
6. Which member of the family founded the Special Olympics?
B. Eunice Kennedy Shriver
7. What year did Ted Kennedy become a U.S. senator from Massachusetts?
8. Which member of the family once served as U.S. ambassador to Ireland?
B. Jean Kennedy Smith
9. How old was matriarch Rose Kennedy when she died in 1995?