16. "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel," Fox Searchlight, $416,791, 288 locations, $1,447 average, $43,852,771, 12 weeks.
17. "The Intouchables," Weinstein Co., $313,547, 91 locations, $3,446 average, $7,072,702, nine weeks.
18. "Prometheus," Fox, $310,395, 312 locations, $995 average, $125,113,489, seven weeks.
19. "Rock of Ages," Warner Bros., $282,945, 322 locations, $879 average, $37,966,435, six weeks.
20. "Men in Black 3," Sony, $260,264, 266 locations, $978 average, $175,476,727, nine weeks.
Universal and Focus are owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony, Columbia, Sony Screen Gems and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Disney, Pixar and Marvel are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; Miramax is owned by Filmyard Holdings LLC; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. and New Line are units of Time Warner Inc.; MGM is owned by a group of former creditors including Highland Capital, Anchorage Advisors and Carl Icahn; Lionsgate is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.; IFC is owned by AMC Networks Inc.; Rogue is owned by Relativity Media LLC.
AP Entertainment Writer Derrik J. Lang is on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.