Political gamblers are putting down bets that President Obama will be a one-term president, replaced by Mitt Romney in the 2012 elections.
According to Intrade, the online trading market where users bet on upcoming news events, Obama stands only a 47 percent chance of being re-elected and the GOP is favored by nearly 50 percent to win.
Here are the latest odds and predictions from Intrade
1. Mitt Romney to be the Republican presidential nominee: 67.3 percent.
2. Rick Perry to be the Republican presidential nominee: 13.3 percent.
3. Barack Obama to be re-elected president in 2012: 47.6 percent.
4. Herman Cain to be the GOP nominee: 8.9 percent.
5. Chances the eventual GOP nominee will beat Obama: 49.5 percent.
6. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio to be the 2012 GOP running mate: 25.5 percent.
7. Republicans to control the Senate after the 2012 elections: 71 percent.