President and Michelle Obama aren't the only ones who receive presents from world leaders. State Department documents show these gifts to the first daughters, all turned over to the National Archives: [See a slide show of foreign gifts throughout history.]
1. Two necklaces, two diamond earring sets. Saudi Arabia, $7,275.
2. Two 15-piece nesting dolls. Russia, $500.
3. Four scarves, one teddy bear, one jewelry box. South Korea, $570.
4. Four dresses, two jackets, both by designer Isabel Garreton. Chile, $815.
5. Four books and 17 DVDs. $470, Australia.
- See a slide show of foreign gifts throughout history.
- See photos of the Obamas behind the scenes.
- Check out our gallery of Whispers political caricatures.
- See who's been visiting the White House.