This morning's top stories:
- The fighting in Lebanon between militant members of Fatah Islam and the Lebanese Army spilled over into a second Palestinian refugee camp in the southern region of the country over the weekend.
- A 6.2-magnitude earthquake in China near the border with Laos has left tens of thousands homeless.
- Democratic presidential hopefuls sparred over questions of political leadership during a debate in New Hampshire Sunday night.
- An informant in the alleged plot to blow up a fuel line at JFK International Airport was so convincing to his fellow conspirators that they supposedly thanked God for his involvement.
- President Bush departs for the G-8 summit in Germany today, and will also make stops in Eastern European countries with developing democracies.