This morning's top stories:
- Iran tops the State Department's list of countries sponsoring terrorism. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is scheduled to possibly meet with Iran's top diplomat soon.
- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is facing a mounting chorus of demands for his resignation in the wake of a government report critical of his handling of the conflict with Hezbollah in Lebanon last summer.
- A man who was shot in the 1970 clash between student protesters and National Guard units at Kent State, in which four people were killed, says he has found an audio recording that indicates that someone gave the order to fire.
- The sister of the man who shot two people in a crowded mall parking lot in Missouri before being shot himself by police says that her brother was mentally ill.
- Researchers studying how chimpanzees communicate presented evidence Monday that our close genetic cousins use gestures more than facial expressions or noises in their interactions, suggesting that human language first developed from movements, not sounds.