This morning's top stories:
- A bomber targeted a police station in the northern city of Kirkuk today, killing at least 13 people and wounding dozens, including many children from a nearby school, police said.
- Humans can identify the gender, race, and age from simple black-and-white silhouettes of faces, a Stanford study finds.
- The Airline Quality Rating report finds that delayed flights and lost baggage at airports were higher in 2006 than the previous year.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who is currently visiting Jerusalem, plans to discuss the kidnapped Israeli soldier being held by Hezbollah during her visit with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- In case you missed it, Judith Miller, at a National Press Club event on Friday, faulted the media for not sticking together during the Libby flap.