It's a busy day today on the campaign trail as candidates scramble to the early primary states for a frantic weekend.
- Joe Biden is in Iowa today and tomorrow for a town hall meeting on Iraq and a house party Saturday night.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton is in New Hampshire tomorrow for the 100 Club's fundraising dinner.
- John Edwards makes two stops in Iowa today and three more tomorrow as he pitches his plan for universal healthcare.
- Dennis Kucinich campaigns in Montana today, Texas tomorrow, and Minnesota on Sunday.
- Barack Obama is holding two fundraisers in New York City today, then heads to Iowa for the weekend for "meet the candidate" events around the state.
- Rudy Giuliani holds a fundraiser in Arizona today and Nevada tomorrow.
- John McCain fundraises in South Carolina today and will speak at a Republican club tomorrow before heading to California for a fundraiser on Sunday.
- Mitt Romney is in Florida today and tomorrow.
- Tommy Thompson makes four stops in Iowa tomorrow.
- Tom Tancredo is in New Hampshire today.
From the U.S. News Political Bulletin:
Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska is expected to announce whether he will make a bid for the presidency early next week.
Meanwhile, Newt Gingrich's odds of running for president may have been affected today after he admitted to having had an affair in 1998 while investigating President Clinton's own transgressions.
Etc.: Hagel Has a Message for the Prez, on USNews.com