1. Though raised on cricket, this leader has become an expert on New York Yankees statistics and Chicago Bulls teamwork.
- Answer: A. Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo
- Read more about Indra Nooyi
2. Which leader will be portrayed by Cuba Gooding Jr. in a biopic scheduled for release next year?
- Answer: B. Benjamin Carson, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Read more about Benjamin Carson
3. This leader is the author of 29 books, including 2004's Winning the Oil Endgame.
- Answer: A. Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Read more about Amory Lovins
4. Which leader has won a Nobel Prize?
- Answer: C. David Baltimore, California Institute of Technology
- Read more about David Baltimore
5. This leader helped found the Shoah Foundation, which archives the testimonies of Holocaust survivors.
- Answer: B. Steven Spielberg, Filmmaker
- Read more about Steven Spielberg
6. Which leader said the following: "I can't ever imagine walking into a room or a meeting and saying, 'Well, we can't do this.' We may not do it, but damn straight, the whole time, we're going to believe we can do it."
- Answer: A. Lance Armstrong, Cyclist
- Read more about Lance Armstrong
7. This leader had skipped ahead to the ninth grade by the time he was 12.
- Answer: C. Freeman Hrabowski, University of Maryland-Baltimore County
- Read more about Freeman Hrabowski
8. In his teens, this leader earned $1.10 an hour as a high school janitor.
- Answer: C. Manny Diaz, Mayor of Miami
- Read more about Manny Diaz
- Click here to read more of America's Best Leaders 2008