1. What's the name of the statue that sits atop the Capitol dome?
C. Statue of Freedom
2. True or false: The current Capitol dome is not the original Capitol dome.
True. It's the second dome.
3. Approximately how many rooms are there in the Capitol building?
4. What images are painted on the frieze that encircles the inside of the Rotunda?
A. Scenes from American history
5. When the East Portico was expanded in 1958, its 130-year-old columns were replaced; where are those columns now?
C. The National Arboretum
6. The 100 statues that make up the National Statuary Hall collection were contributed by what type of donors?
7. True or false: No statue in Statuary Hall is of a living person.
8. Which president is buried in the Capitol crypt beneath the Rotunda?
D. Nobody is buried there
9. What year did Congress hold its first session at the Capitol?
10. Who was the architect who designed the Capitol?
D. William Thornton