1. What was the name of the FBI agent known as "Deep Throat"?
B. W. Mark Felt
2. Which nation did Joseph Wilson visit in search of uranium yellowcake in the months leading up to the Iraq war?
3. What is the name of the soldier facing multiple charges for allegedly passing classified information to WikiLeaks?
D. Bradley Manning
4. Whose story of exposing safety hazards at a plutonium plant was turned into a movie starring Meryl Streep?
D. Karen Silkwood
5. Which figure is not associated with the leaking of the Pentagon Papers?
B. Fred LaRue
6. Peter Buxtun, the man who exposed the Tuskegee experiment, was employed by which government organization?
C. U.S. Public Health Service
7. Which agency has been exposed by whistleblowers Jane Turner, Sibel Edmonds, and Frederic Whitehurst?
C. Federal Bureau of Investigation
8. The 1999 film The Insider tells the story of Jeffrey Wigand, who blew the whistle on what industry?