1. Which industry spent the most money on lobbying efforts in 2010?
2. Which current state governor was previously a lobbyist for tobacco giants R.J. Reynolds and Philip Morris?
A. Mississippi's Haley Barbour
3. Scandal-plagued lobbyist Jack Abramoff was primarily known for lobbying for which interest group?
B. Indian gaming
4. Which current senator returned nearly $19,000 in contributions given by Abramoff in late 2005?
A. Max Baucus (D-Mont.)
5. Which of these organizations is not connected to or affiliated with conservative lobbyist Grover Norquist?
D. National Organization for Marriage
6. Which of these major advocacy groups was founded the earliest?
C. National Rifle Association
7. Which of these satirical political novels focuses on a lobbyist?
D. Thank You for Smoking
8. What Washington, D.C., street serves as a nickname for the lobbying industry?
B. K Street