1. Wisconsin Republican Sean Duffy spent a season on which reality show?
C. The Real World
2. What state does Republican Ben Quayle, son of former Vice President Dan Quayle, represent in Congress?
3. In an unsuccessful bid for Georgia governor, what did Republican Austin Scott do in 2009 to draw attention to his campaign?
B. Walk 1,000 miles across the state
4. Which Republican is filling the seat held for the past 28 years by West Virginia Democrat Alan Mollohan?
5. New Jersey Republican Jon Runyan played nine seasons on which NFL team?
C. Philadelphia Eagles
6. True or false: Michigan Republican Justin Amash, at the age of 30, is the youngest member of Congress.
False. Illinois Republican Aaron Schock is over a year younger.
7. Which newly elected GOPer previously served in the House from 2003 to 2009?
D. Steve Pearce (N.M.)
8. Which of these states does not have a Republican representative in the House?
9. How many of the 93 new House members are Republicans?