1. What government position did Republican Kelly Ayotte hold in New Hampshire from 2004 to 2009?
B. Attorney general
2. In the early 1970s, Connecticut Democrat Richard Blumenthal served in what branch of the military?
C. Marine Corps Reserve
3. The son of Missouri Republican Roy Blunt recently held what leadership position in the state?
4. Which senator-elect was White House budget director under George W. Bush?
C. Rob Portman (Ohio)
5. What was the occupation of Arkansas Republican John Boozman before he entered politics?
6. Where was Florida Republican Marco Rubio born?
7. From 2001 to 2005, Indiana Republican Dan Coats served as U.S. ambassador to what country?
8. What was the name of the antitax organization that Kentucky Republican Rand Paul founded in 1994?
B. Kentucky Taxpayers United