1. Which of these representatives is married to a fellow representative?
A. Mary Bono (R-Calif.) is married to Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.)
2. Who is the first former welfare mother to serve in Congress?
D. Lynn Woolsey (D-Calif.)
3. Whose 2005 wedding was attended by Shirley MacLaine and Sean Penn?
D. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio)
4. Which representative's son is campaigning for Kentucky Sen. Jim Bunning's soon-to-be-vacant seat?
C. Ron Paul (R-Texas)
5. True or false: Grace Napolitano (D-Calif.) is related to Janet Napolitano.
6. Which representative has provided foster care for more than 20 children?
A. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.)
7. True or false: Eric Cantor (R-Va.) maintains a strict kosher diet.
8. Which representative has children named Navy and Island?
C. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.)
9. Whose initial election was enabled by Pope John Paul II, who issued an order that caused a seat in the House to open?
B. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
10. For how many years has John Dingell (D-Mich.) served as a representative?