1. What was the name of the guard who uncovered the Watergate break-in?
C. Frank Wills
2. At what airport was former Sen. Larry Craig arrested in the summer of 2007?
B. Minneapolis-St. Paul
3. What was the name of the yacht that led to the downfall of presidential candidate Gary Hart in 1988?
D. Monkey Business
4. On what charges was former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay indicted?
A. conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws/money laundering
5. True or false: Former lobbyist Jack Abramoff spent less than four years in prison.
6. How many days was South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford "missing" in June of 2009?
7. Which politician was found to be a client of the "D.C. Madam"?
B. Louisiana Sen. David Vitter
8. Which senator served as a manager at Bill Clinton's Senate impeachment trial?
D. Lindsey Graham
9. Where did the FBI find $90,000 in cash belonging to former U.S. Rep. William Jefferson?
C. In his freezer
Corrected on : Updated on 1/24/2012