1. Who decided to name the Obamas' new dog "Bo"?
C. Sasha and Malia Obama
2. Which of the following was not a Kennedy family pet?
D. A cat named Rocky
3. Who is the only first pet featured at a memorial in Washington?
C. Fala, Franklin Roosevelt's Scottish terrier
4. What were the names of Abraham Lincoln's goats?
B. Nanny and Nanko
5. Which president had a pet alligator that lived at the White House?
B. John Quincy Adams
6.What breed was Gerald Ford's dog, Liberty?
C. A golden retriever
7. Which of the following first pets was not a cat?
A. Richard Nixon's Pasha