September 25, 2006
- "Will NYU eclipse Columbia?" asks the Columbia Spectator's new Eye magazine. If only they'd taken the Olsen twins . . . .
- The battle against Coca-Cola Co. has produced several Pepsi and Dr. Pepper machines at Grinnell. The company's labor standards led Grinnell students to protest against its dominant vending presence last year.
- At the University of Maryland, a Paris Hilton look-alike!, the Diamondback says.
- Did Joe Biden already announce his candidacy? The Daily Iowan thinks so.
- Harvard's football coach has suspended another member of his team--this time for performing a mocking skit at a players-only event, The Crimson reports.