9 People to Meet on Your College Campus

+ More

Resident Advisers

Next »

5 of 11

« Back


Students living on campus are assigned resident advisers, or RAs, who are on hand to smooth out any housing situations that arise. Reach out to your RA with questions about your dorm room, for help with roommate issues, and more.

Next: Professors

You Might Also Like

See More