1. What do I get when I purchase the U.S. News College Compass?
You will get access to the full rankings of Best Colleges, as well as nearly 1,800 expanded school profiles, comprehensive financial aid info, SAT scores, all graduate school data and premium tools and features.
2. How long is my U.S. News College Compass membership valid?
Your membership is valid for one year from purchase date.
3. What browser should I use to access the U.S. News College Compass?
For the best experience browsing usnews.com, you must have at least Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 11, Safari 5 or Chrome 20.
4. What system requirements do I need to log in?
5. Can I access the U.S. News College Compass on more than one computer?
You can access the U.S. News College Compass on more than one machine without an additional charge. Please note, however, that access is for individual use only, and you cannot share your password with anyone. Significant use of a single password on multiple computers could result in suspension of that password.
If you are working on a shared machine, such as a computer in a library or university lab, you should click the "Logout" link when you are finished.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
If you are not satisfied with the U.S. News College Compass, you may cancel your subscription within the first 24 hours of purchase, and we will refund your fee. To cancel your subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. I have specific questions on the U.S. News My Fit tool. Where can I get help?
Please see the U.S. News My Fit FAQ.
8. I can't find the solution to my problem here. How can I contact you for more help?
Please contact email@example.com with any remaining questions.