1. How do you correctly write the company's name?
It's U.S. News & World Report. On subsequent references, the company is often called U.S. News.
2. How many of the "Best Colleges" guidebooks do you sell? How much Web traffic do you get?
U.S. News elects not to give out those numbers.
3. I have questions about the rankings data and methodologies. Whom can I contact?
Visit the U.S. News Education Rankings Methodologies page for detailed methodologies and frequently asked questions about our rankings. If you have questions about the rankings or the data, please email your request to the U.S. News data team at email@example.com.
4. I am a member of the news media. How can I get my name added to your email lists for breaking news and information about your rankings and Web launches?
Email your request to Education-PR@usnews.com. Include your name, job title, program, news organization, mailing address, phone number and email address.
5. How do I reach a U.S. News staff member for a broadcast interview?
To book a U.S. News staff member for radio or television, contact Education-PR@usnews.com.