8. Which firms recruit heavily from your school? Which ones hire the highest percentage of your graduates?
Some firms that recruit heavily at Loyola:
Bosch, Allstate, GE, KPMG, AT&T, Abbott Labs, BCBS, Discover Financial Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers, True Partners Consulting, Veoila Transportation, and California Franchise Tax.
Firms that hire the greatest percentage: Bosch, Allstate, KPMG, and Discover Financial.
9. What are some of the most common mistakes that applicants make that hurt their chances of being accepted?
• Some applicants do not do enough research on the admission standards of the schools to which they are applying.
• Some applicants downplay the importance of the GMAT exam and do not study before taking it, which has resulted in scores that negatively impact the student's admission chances.
• Statements of purpose are sometimes not written in a logical, concise manner. Spelling and grammatical errors may also not be corrected. Both errors in judgment compromise applicants' admission chances.
10. Can you describe the archetypal student for your school?
The archetypal Loyola student could perhaps be described as "multifaceted." We look for students who are strong academically, who are serious about scholarship and high achievement, and add a dimension of diversity to our student body . We look for students who can appreciate the value and benefits of a Jesuit education, which strives to offer a transformative educational experience to each student.